The Majestic is dedicated to providing a comfortable stay for each of our guests. To help ensure this we have set the following policies at our Ocean Grove, New Jersey Hotel:
- Reservation Payment: We require a 30% deposit to secure accommodations. The balance is due upon check-in.
- Forms of Payment: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and cash.
- Check In/Out Policy: Check in is 3pm. Special arrangements for late check-ins can be made if possible and we are contacted ahead of time. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Additional Guests: All rates are double occupancy. We can accommodate additional guest in some rooms for a fee of $50 per night per person.
- Minimum Stay Requirements: Weekend reservations require a two night minimum stay during peak season and holidays. However, we will accept reservations for shorter periods based on availability.
- Cancellations: The Majestic Hotel is a small boutique hotel. Because of that we are significantly affected by cancellations and adhere to a strict cancellation policy. On cancellations made 14 days prior to your arrival date your deposit will be refunded. For cancellations made less than 14 days prior to your arrival date you will be responsible for the full reservation.
- No Smoking: We offer a non-smoking environment for the comfort and safety of our guests.
Over the years The Majestic Hotel “The Jewel of the Jersey Shore” has not only been a destination wedding venue but has welcomed many guests and their families time & time again for a summer vacation, weekend stay and sometimes just for a day to enjoy the beach and the many comforts of what we have to offer.
This past year COVID-19 has posed challenges never seen before by the hotel industry, requiring us to take new precautions to keep both guests and staff safe. We faced the challenge of not only creating a safe lodging environment, but also making changes that give guests the confidence to travel again and stay with us.
These changes unfortunately included the temporary closing of our restaurant BIA but hope soon we will be able to open the restaurant again and suggest checking periodically.
We do still offer complimentary breakfast but have changed the format from a traditional breakfast buffet spread to individual breakfast bags for the guests to enjoy on our open aired porch and balcony, in the lobby area all while social distancing or to take back to their room.
All though we have ceased offering stay-over guests daily housekeeping services and will only clean the room after the guests have checked out, we have found that it is a comfort to them in knowing no one will be entering their room until they have checked out. If a guest is staying for an extended period and needs clean towels and garbage changed, we supply extra bags in the room for the dirty towels and will replenish, asking the guest to tie up the towel and garbage bags, leaving outside their door for housekeeping to pick up.
Another extra precaution that is taken, we let a room sit vacant for 24 to 48 hours after the guests have checked out, before sending housekeepers in to clean that room and offer again, while also strategically placing guests in a way that limit the number of occupied rooms per floor.
We do ask and require that masks and social distancing in all public areas of the hotel.
Continuing to do our part in the fight against the spread of Covid-19, and reassure that we are taking every precautionary measure, so that our guests can take comfort and enjoy their stay here with us.
Thank you for choosing The Majestic Hotel. If you would like to make a reservation at our Ocean Grove, New Jersey hotel by phone, please contact us at 732-775-6100. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org